Separate classrooms for each age group:
- Toddlers (6 month to 1.6 years)
- Juniors (1.6 years to 2.3 years)
- Preschoolers (2.3 years to 3 years)
- Elder Preschoolers (3 to 4 years)
- A friendly, nurturing, ethical, and professional environment.
- An open door and transparency policy built around sharing the successes and struggles of teaching and learning. Parents, educators, and stakeholders share their concerns and offer suggestions in a welcoming accepting environment.
- A good reporting system on children’s development.
- A safe and secure environment for children offering well designed premises, high quality toys and supplies, healthy nutritious meals, surveillance cameras.
- Modern and fresh facilities with a distinguished design that provides room for every needed function- from classrooms to play areas and from offices to a full-fledged theater.
At Mini Miracle we emphasize on the child’s development, rather than focusing on his age, because all children grow and learn at their own pace, and in their own unique way.
Activities are designed to address the individual needs and abilities of each child, in each classroom.
Our program stimulates and exposes learning concepts in a fun and engaging way with a focus on reaching and mastering emerging milestones. We explore:
- Cognitive development
- Language development and communication
- Physical development and health
- Social and emotional development
CHILD CARE SAFETY, HEALTH, & SECURITY
Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why protection and readiness are critical considerations in everything we do.
From first aid training for emergency situations to sanitation and ensuring a clean and healthy environment for children, Mini Miracles has years of experience ensuring that every child is happy and healthy:
- The outdoor play areas are wrapped in secure fencing and equipped with age appropriate child proof toys ensuring that children enjoy outdoor play safely.
- We have strict policies for administering medication to your child to ensure they are protected.
- There are emergency evacuation plans found on each floor, as well as smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
- The center is secured with an eye-scan system to control access to the center.
- Classrooms are cleaned throughout the day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
We believe that healthy foods produce healthy, happy children!
We are committed to serving healthy, balanced and nutritious foods that give your child all of the energy he needs for a busy day of play, learning and development. The kids love our meals that consist of a healthy balance that includes 100% organic vegetables & fruits and organic bread.
Our carefully planned menu offers a wide selection of meals to encourage the child to develop good eating habits. In addition to a balanced lunch, children are also served breakfast and a snack.
We also strongly believe that mealtime is a time for learning about nutrition, hand washing, table manners, conversations and motor skills, as well as, an opportunity to try new food.
- Teachers create an environment to help children develop healthy eating habits.
- The center offers high-quality nutritious meals: breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
- All meals have a balance of items from different food groups (meat &chicken, bread & grains, fruits &vegetables).
- If the child has a special nutritional need, allergy or requires an adaptation to our menu, we work with the parents to create a plan that adequately meets the child’s needs.